Pensacola, Quit Smoking with Hypnosis!
Smoking is a dangerous habit, so deadly it can harm those who don’t even smoke. This is the leading cause of cancer, yet, it is a habit that many struggle to break. Smoking can increase your risk to other health problems such as heart attacks, strokes and lung disease to name a few. If patches, chewing gum and other methods have not helped you to kick that dangerous habit, we suggest you try Hypnosis; millions of people have been able to quit smoking using this method. Hypnosis puts you in an altered state of consciousness where you are in a comfortable trance where taking in suggestions is easy and natural. In this relaxed state you are more inclined to accept and act on suggestions, instructions, and information, such as the pleasures of being smoke free! Smoking Cessation Hypnosis teaches you how to be a non-smoker for the rest of your life.
“I’ve been struggling with smoking since I was a teenager. I’m telling you – I feel so good. This is a life changing hypnosis session.”
– Ellen Degeneres
These are just ten out of the many celebrities that have died from smoking. Many of these people were famous for their smoking of multiple packs of cigarettes per day. There are other celebrities besides John Wayne who also appeared in various cigarette commercials and later died from one of the many diseases caused by their smoking.
- Walt Disney. This famous animator, producer and co-founder of the corporation known as The Walt Disney Company died at the age of 65 from lung cancer, making him one of the most famous celebrities to have died from smoking.
- Humphrey Bogart. This famous actor died at 57 years old from cancer of the esophagus after a 30-year career and appearing in 75 films.
- Frank Sinatra. At 82 years old, this famous singer and actor died of a heart attack while also suffering from bladder cancer.
- John Wayne. At 72 years old, John Wayne died of stomach cancer. At the time of his death, John Wayne was suffering from various other cancers as well. John Wayne once appeared in a Camel cigarette commercial.
- Nat “King” Cole. This famous singer was the first African-American to host a TV show and died from lung cancer at the age of 45.
- Johnny Carson. This famous talk show host died of emphysema at 79 years old. Johnny Carson was a comedian most famous for his 30-year career as the host of “The Tonight Show.”
- Sigmund Freud. At the age of 83, this neurologist, who founded the psychoanalytic school of psychiatry, died from cancer of the jaw.
- T.S. Eliot. At 76 years old, this famous 20th century author and poet died of emphysema, making him yet another of the many celebrities that have died from smoking.
- John Butler. The general manager of the San Diego Chargers football team died at age 56 from lung cancer.
- Victor Crawford. This famous tobacco lobbyist became a tobacco control advocate and died at the age of 63 from lung cancer.
What others say about the program:
“Smoke free after 23 years and loving it! I tried self will and Chantix and none of it worked. I believed I could not quit until I tried hypnosis. With one session, I was smoke-free! I’m a better person thanks to hypnosis and Julie. Thank you for making a believer out of me.”
– Juan of Houston, TX
“I have been smoking for 20 years. I’ve tried several things, from patches, Chantex and to my surprise, the only thing that has worked has been the hypnosis.”
– Ryan of Seabrook, TX