Pensacola, Quit Smoking with Hypnosis!
“The most important thing is that I never had an urge to smoke after the 1st session. I’ve never felt so relaxed in all my life. I’ve even told my doctors! I’m so thankful I’ve done this. So is my wife!”
Ernie F. Milton, FL
Ever wonder what its like to put out your last cigarette? Most people “quit” smoking dozens of times before they actually stop for good. And when they get stressed and start up again they feel guilty, which just makes them smoke more.
You don’t need more nicotine (patches & gum), because you don’t have a nicotine problem! What you have is a stress problem. Simple as that. Smoking is just a habit. Hypnosis is the world-class solution to change habits.
Quitting for good with relaxation, no urges and no struggles is built into our smoking cessation program.
“I’ve been struggling with smoking since I was a teenager. I’m telling you – I feel so good. This is a life changing hypnosis session.”
– Ellen Degeneres
These are just ten out of the many celebrities that have died from smoking. Many of these people were famous for their smoking of multiple packs of cigarettes per day. There are other celebrities besides John Wayne who also appeared in various cigarette commercials and later died from one of the many diseases caused by their smoking.
- Walt Disney. This famous animator, producer and co-founder of the corporation known as The Walt Disney Company died at the age of 65 from lung cancer, making him one of the most famous celebrities to have died from smoking.
- Humphrey Bogart. This famous actor died at 57 years old from cancer of the esophagus after a 30-year career and appearing in 75 films.
- Frank Sinatra. At 82 years old, this famous singer and actor died of a heart attack while also suffering from bladder cancer.
- John Wayne. At 72 years old, John Wayne died of stomach cancer. At the time of his death, John Wayne was suffering from various other cancers as well. John Wayne once appeared in a Camel cigarette commercial.
- Nat “King” Cole. This famous singer was the first African-American to host a TV show and died from lung cancer at the age of 45.
- Johnny Carson. This famous talk show host died of emphysema at 79 years old. Johnny Carson was a comedian most famous for his 30-year career as the host of “The Tonight Show.”
- Sigmund Freud. At the age of 83, this neurologist, who founded the psychoanalytic school of psychiatry, died from cancer of the jaw.
- T.S. Eliot. At 76 years old, this famous 20th century author and poet died of emphysema, making him yet another of the many celebrities that have died from smoking.
- John Butler. The general manager of the San Diego Chargers football team died at age 56 from lung cancer.
- Victor Crawford. This famous tobacco lobbyist became a tobacco control advocate and died at the age of 63 from lung cancer.
What others say about the program:
“Smoke free after 23 years and loving it! I tried self will and Chantix and none of it worked. I believed I could not quit until I tried hypnosis. With one session, I was smoke-free! I’m a better person thanks to hypnosis and Julie. Thank you for making a believer out of me.”
– Juan of Houston, TX
“I have been smoking for 20 years. I’ve tried several things, from patches, Chantex and to my surprise, the only thing that has worked has been the hypnosis.”
– Ryan of Seabrook, TX